Sign in or
All developers are welcome to test OpenSocial on hi5. To access our beta server you will need to create a hi5 account and then join the hi5 platform development
Once you've done that you can access OpenSocial features by doing the following:
You will now be in the hi5 Application Gallery. There are a few sample applications and some google gadgets. This page also allows you to add any application -- just paste the URL of your OpenSocial xml file into the provided form.
- Visit http://sandbox.hi5.com/
- Log in with your hi5 account
- Click on the 'My Profile' link
- On your profile page click on 'Applications'
Only basic functionality works at the moment. You can get profile data for viewer/owner and friends lists of the same. Currently this is restricted to only retrieving publicly available information. We are working on a comprehensive solution to validating application requests and auto-registering API keys on the fly.
Our container supports both html (iframe) and html-inline gadgets.
You can add gadgets to your profile page or your home page. Canvas pages are available by clicking on the title of the application in either of these pages.
The developers here at hi5 are going to do our best to support all developers. To make this efficient please use the following avenues:
- Post to the hi5 Platform Development Group
- File bugs you find on the hi5-opensocial issue tracker
- Read all about OpenSocial on Google's OpenSocial Site
- Join the opensocial-api or opensocial-container groups
- Send the hi5 team email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest page update: made by websig
, Jan 23 2008, 3:26 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by websig
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.